Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Stop and smell the Roses

Mommy confessional...I didn't pack lunch last night, even though I knew we had a busy morning and I had to have both monkeys out the door before 7. To add to the challenge my son wanted a nose for his lunch...seriously a nose. So I went to bed picturing a nose sandwich and then this morning I woke up and thought about Mr. Potato Head. AHA! Perhaps he should stop and smell the roses today.

Roses are Red
Violets are Blue
There is nobody sillier than you

In this lunch :
  • Peanutbutter and Jelly Tulip and poppies
  • Ham and cheese roses on noses
  • Strawberry roses
  • Cucumber and carrot flowers and another nose
 You may have noticed a new button in the right sidebar for Circle of Moms Top 25, Some Bento Bloggers & Friends and I have been nominated for Top Foodie Moms of 2013. But we need your help. Please head on over to Circle of Moms Top 25 Foodie Moms and click to vote for us every day.


No comments:

Post a Comment