Monday, May 13, 2013

Melts in your mouth not in your hand

We were both stumped last night trying to think up what to make for lunch today. We are all ready for school to be done so we can enjoy our summer vacation. So when he said he wanted red M&Ms for lunch my first thought was, yea right pop star diva, then foodie brain kicked in and realized he was talking about the characters. :) That is totally acceptable. Of course at 8:30pm everything seems possible, by 6am I regret just about every creative instinct in my head...yep still not a morning person and never will be. But I got the coffee brewing and realized M&Ms are basically just circles with faces easy enough.

M&Ms 

In this lunch :
  • Peanut butter and jelly M&M with candy eyes, string cheese arms and legs, and babybel sneakers, and cucumber M.
  • Grapes
  • Cucumber with peel scraps face and M
Easy peasy and super fast. I am looking forward to ditching the curfew and alarm clocks real soon. We are less than a  month out. What are you most looking forward to this summer?

4 comments:

  1. I nominated you for a Liebster Award.

    http://weshouldbefoldinglaundry.com/2013/05/13/2963/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh cool thanks! I'll get working on this :)

      Delete
  2. Hehe this is so cute!! Love it :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent and decent post. I found this much informative, as to what I was exactly searching for. Thanks for such post and please keep it up.

    ReplyDelete