Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Mommy's Day out

Tomorrow my friends and I are leaving the kids behind (at school or with sitters) and going on an adventure. I'm so excited I can't wait. We're going ziplining! Amazing views over Lake Travis, and picnic on the beach. A whole day just us girls, fresh air, and zipping through the trees. Since we leave early in the morning I had to make lunches ahead. Here's mine :)

Zippity Do Da Day

In this Lunch :
  • Mixed vegetable salad
  • Trees - Roast beef trunks and branches, Broccoli tops
  • Sugar snap pea Ziplline
  • Zipliner - Radish with americolor markers, the wetter the fruit/veggie the more colors run
  • Lake - Babybel cheese
  • Carrot and Cucumber flowers
  • Watermelon leaves

There are only a few days left for voting in the Circle of Moms Top 25 Foodie Moms contest. Please click and vote for us every day until June 4th. Thank you for your support this has been a great first year of bento making for us. I am still in aw of how our little blog has grown and the friends we've made through this creative process.

3 comments: