Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Countdown to summer vacation

Our preschool comes to an end this week and only 3 1/2 more weeks of kindergarten so we definitely have summer on the brain. Not that they will all be summer themed some are still just random morning musings.

Panda 
A while back my son wanted a panda, and I made a sorry attempt using my bear cutter, not quite as I envisioned, but now that I have a CuteZCute it deserved a revisit. I opted not to color it and just play with the sandwich stamp feature of the cutter.
In this lunch :
  • Peanut butter and jelly panda with raisinets and yogurt covered raisins for his belly
  • Cucumber slices
  • Apples - I was going for ball shapes to give panda some toys to play with :)
Beach Time 
If you ask little blue monkey what summer means to him he will say its time to go to the beach.

In this lunch :
  • Peanut butter and jelly beach ball on a yogurt covered raisin beach with palm tree picks
  • Cucumbers wearing sunglasses
  • Apple flip flops
 18 school days left for big green monkey, and 3 1/2 hrs left for blue monkey. I haven't done a request post yet, so if there is something you'd like to see us attempt before the end of the year, leave a comment below.
 

7 comments:

  1. I love how you added to the CuteZcute panda head. Such a cute belly, arms, and legs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore how you added the body to the panda!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks :) I was stumped at how to "summerfy" apples and that random thought popped up while I was slicing.

      Delete
  4. Adorable! I especially love the panda :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very good and informative article indeed . It helps me a lot to enhance my knowledge, I really like the way the writer presented his views. I hope to see more informative and useful articles in future.

    ReplyDelete