Monday, May 20, 2013

Giving me an Eyeful

Well the eyes have it. My son certainly gave me an eyeful this morning when I came up with four eyes instead of one as per his request before bed. He did love the green eyes though. He still wants one big scary eyeball and I may do it, but another day. :) I don't know why I got all sorty with the fruit loops either, sometimes I go into a daze and just play with the food before boxing it up.

In this lunch :
  • Fruit loops
  • Peanutbutter and jelly eyes
  • Apple eyes with carrot lashes
I really expected to be asked for a lego lunch as we went to Lego Fest this weekend, but nope after watching our first episode of Supernatural he wanted a big scary eyeball.  I did not deliver scary this round so it can stay in the idea jar in my head for later use.

1 comment: