Monday, September 30, 2013

Pokemon and Teddy Bear Picnic

So I'm a bit behind in my blogging, these were from last week and I never got around to posting. I know you're all saddened by this lag in lunches so here they are! :) I do truly love and appreciate all of you for reading and supporting us. This year has been crazy busy and honestly not even a coffee I.V. could save me. But I do so love these crazy monkeys and so I will try and do my best to keep up with their ever busy schedules.

Pokemon
Greeon Monkey got his very first set of Pokemon cards...you can imagine the excitement.

In this lunch : In Easy Lunch Box
  • Poke` Ball - Ham and cheese sandwich
  • Pikachu - ELB mini dipper with ranch dressing (Not an artist!)
  • Carrots
  • Grapes
Teddy Bears Picnic 
Blue monkey had his teddy bear picnic at school today. Decked out in his Chicago Bears shirt and his "Grandpa Bear" made from my dad's old shirts and suit in memoriam, which he got to bring to school for their picnic. Each year we celebrate at school by reading The Teddy Bears Picnic by Jimmy Kennedy.

 
 In this lunch : In Easy Lunch Box
  • Teddy grahams
  • Teddy Bear  - Peanut butter and jelly sandwich with candy eyes
  • Ham roll
  • Gummy bears
  • Carrots
  • Grapes
 Ok and on to the next week, er this week, well that's just confusing isn't it? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment