Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Diary of a Wimpy Kid

I am so proud that my 1st grader has found a love of reading. While a great reader, it has always been in the bargaining chore area...until now. I am excited that he takes Cabin Fever (Diary of a Wimpy Kid, Book 6) everywhere, sleeps with it, curls up on the couch with it, and wants to read. So today's lunch reflects how proud I am that he is independently reading. I guess now he should go back and check out books 1-5.

Cabin Fever - Greg 


In this lunch : In our Easy Lunch Box
  • Greg - provolone cheese with food coloring
  • Ham sandwich
  • Snow - popcorn
  • ELB lil dipper - ranch dressing
  • Carrots
  • Watermelon
  • Hershey's chocolate milk
  • Jello chocolate pudding snack pack
 We had an early release day so since they were eating early and skipping snack I packed it fuller than usual. 

4 comments: