"There is no life I know to compare with pure imagination." - Willy Wonka (Gene Wilder)The Bento Bloggers and Friends are at it again, its time to make a date with Mischief and Mayhem in honor of one of our favorite authors Roald Dahl. Enjoy edible depictions of his best selling children's books. Roll through all of the Dahlicious lunches until you get back here. There's no way of knowing which direction you are going..
Willy Wonka and The Chocolate Factory
In keeping with the spirit, it was all done in excess and I ended up with 4 Wonka lunches this week.
My favorite little Oompa Loompas
- Ham tree (Edible forest)
- Golden ticket - Pizza Pocket using Immaculate Baking Croissants, pizza sauce and shredded Italian blend cheese. recipe to follow in later post.
- Oompa Loompa - Cotton candy grapes, orange, marshmallow eyebrows, carrot nose, candy eyes
- World's Finest Chocolate - My son's school fundraiser chocolate in an ELB Mini Dipper
In this lunch: In an Easy Lunch Box with mini dipper
- Willy Wonka's Hat - Ham stacked cubes with hat on top
- Pizza on a stick - Immaculate Baking Company's crescent rolls pizza pocket, cut with a FunBites CubeIt and Starbucks skewers for the chocolate river. Recipe to follow in a later post.
- Oompa Loompa - Orange, grapes, marshmallow eyebrows, candy eyes, carrot nose
- Willy Wonka - ELB mini dipper with World's Finest Chocolate
In this lunch : (Before I got my ELBs sorry)
- Oompa Loompa - Ham and cheddar with lettuce hair, marshmallow eyebrow, candy eye and food coloring
- Trix swirls cereal
- Grapes and cucumbers
- Yogurt covered raisins and Babybel cheese questions?
Wonka Boat Ride
In this lunch : In my Easy Lunch Box with mini dipper
- Wonka Boat - Ham and provolone
- American blend salad with cucumber flowers
- World's finest Chocolate in Wonka Bar mini dipper
- Oompa Loompa - grapes, orange, marshmallow, candy eyes, carrot nose
Willy Wonka: But Charlie, don't forget what happened to the man who suddenly got everything he always wanted.
Charlie Bucket: What happened?
Willy Wonka: He lived happily ever after.
Now off you go to see what Grace over at Eats Amazing has dreamed up in her imagination!