"Kansas is full of good men. I don't want to be a good man, I want to be a great man!" ~ Oz
Oscar the wizard from Kansas, is swept away in his hot air balloon caught in a tornado over the rainbow and into the land of Oz. It is prophesied that he will inherit the wealth of Oz if he can pass the test and kill the wicked witch.
In this lunch :
- Peanut butter and jelly on multi-grain wrap pinwheels on green sword picks
- Half Ham sandwich with cheese tornado, rainbow, and yellow brick road cheese
- Wicked witch wheat bread
- Oz magician's hat with fruit leather and cheese on wheat
- Babybel Glinda's crown
- Peanut butter and celery Emerald city
- Watermelon Oz over grapes
"Did those crows just say we're going to die?" ~Finley
In this lunch:
- Peanut butter and jelly Finley (Flying monkey) Bat cutter + Bear cutter + scraps for the tail and hat
- Broccoli forest
- Babybel river faery
- Munchkin grapes stacked in a fruit roll-up trench coat
- Cucumber wicked witch fingers, grabbing OZ
- Peanut butter and jelly China doll
"Oz: [sotto voice, to Glinda] I might not actually be a wizard... Glinda: Yes, but they don't know that."
In my lunch:
- Mixed greens salad with cauliflower clouds, ham mountains, and broccoli forest
- Oz and Glinda traveling by bubbles provolone cheese
- Almonds tornado
- Babybel hot air balloon with carrot ropes, black olive Oz, and cucumber basket
- Sugar snap peas and strawberry poppy field
Previously I had done some familiar faces from the original Wizard of Oz, you can see that post here based on the book by L. Frank Baum. We watch the movie every year at Thanksgiving.
Now follow our Bento Bloggers & Friends yellow brick road over to Anna over at Becoming a Bentoholic, and move on down the road until you return here, because there's no place like home.