Monday - Ninjago - I went the easy route since Green monkey had his big birthday bash this weekend and I was tired with a capital "T".
- Peanut butter and jelly Lego sandwich and a lego figurine.
- Ninja babybel
- Peanut butter and jelly tooth with cheese on top
- Pirates booty teeth
- Carrot toothbrush with pirate booty tooth paste
- Wash and slice small apples
- Toss with lemon juice and water, or other fruit preservative to prevent browning
- Spread apple butter on 2 slices of apple
- Add marshmallows and pinch to close the mouth a bit, some of my marshmallows were being frisky and popped back out, 3-year-olds- didn't mind.
In this lunch :
- Peanut butter and jelly sandwich using 3 circle cutters, candy eyes, fruit leather, and crust for the antennae
- Peanut butter and jelly flowers with veggie straw stems
- Peanut butter on celery
- Peanut butter and jelly TARDIS. I don't have a cake cutter so I made frosting and windows out of cheese
- Carrot candles
- Bow tie little debbie cake (Shh he doesn't know it started out as a butterfly)
- Buttered toasted english muffin,
- Scrambled eggs cut with circle cutter
- Mild cheddar cheese
Today Green monkey has their Read Across America reading marathon, so he packed all his favorite Seuss books in his Green Eggs and Ham bag and posed with our Cat in the Hat gear.
Hopefully I can add in little blue monkey Tuesday when his school celebrates Dr. Seuss day. Have a great weekend!