Monday, October 14, 2013

Spider Cinnamon Rolls

This year has been rough on me so I haven't been doing as much as I used to. I do still like to make special breakfasts when they least expect it. Which is any time really because if its fancier than cereal everyone is amazed :) This weekend I decided to spook up our cinnamon rolls. As part of the Immaculate Baking Program I received some cinnamon rolls and I cannot put into words how much my family loves them. from the pop of the can to the final mastication they hound me every minute as to when they can eat.




Directions :
  1. Pre-heat oven as directed on packaging
  2. Pop open the can and pull apart the 5 large cinnamon rolls
  3. Unroll the outer layer and cut into 5 pieces ~ 1.5" each piece, the 6th leg can stay attached just bend to fit
  4. Press legs into remaining roll "body"
  5. Bake according to package instructions
  6. Glaze the head - included
  7. Eyes - 2 raisins
  8. Fangs - 2 Brach's s'mores candy corn
My kids flipped for these and they were so easy. They fought over the last one and split it.

5 comments: