Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Portal 2

My green monkey is always full of fun ideas for lunches, sometimes I don't really know what he means. So he got the sign. After some discussion the monkeys told me about the robots so my second attempt went to little blue monkey.

Portal 2 


In this lunch : In an Easy Lunch Box
  • Portal sign - Ham and cheese sandwich
  • Portal - Scrabble cheez-its
  • 2 - Trader Joe's cinnamon schoolhouse cookies
  • Carrots
  • Watermelon

Mommy's little monkey helping color the candy eyes and Ritz crackers


In this lunch :
  • P-Body - Carb smart tortilla with ham and candy eye
  • Atlas - Carb smart tortilla with turkey
  • Blue and orange portals - Ritz crackers
  • Carrots
  • Watermelon balls
 I love it when the monkeys get a chance to help make their lunch, especially because they always bring it to life with action sounds while they help.

4 comments: