"MOM! You gave me a fork!"
"Ha ha April Fool's!"
"Ugh I hate April Fool's! I am not celebrating"...stomp stomp stomp
He did come back out and finish breakfast with a spoon.
Needless to say my next prank is being put away until next year. I wanted to bento last night's dinner...which he wouldn't even try, and show it to him as his lunch today. Then after the drama sure to ensue I'd show him the real one....but one tantrum is enough for any morning so I kept that to myself. ;)
I hope all of you had more fun today! He did warm up and attempt to tell jokes at school but his stand-up routine isn't very polished yet.
Doctor Who Premier - The Bells of St. John
We had a great time watching it yesterday as a family so I made a quick version this morning.
- Wifi cloud of alphabet pretzels
- The Doctor uploading (Blue streaming data) with red fez and bowtie peanut butter and jelly
- Cucumber slices with Wifi cut out of the middles
Walking Dead Season Finale - Zombie Braaains
(Mommy lunch - Kids do NOT watch this show)
- Brain matter - Leftover spaghetti squash mixed with a little red food coloring, I should have gone darker but wanted to taste the squash.
- Walker - Provolone cheese
- Clementine orange
- Leftover broccoli steamed with provolone scraps from the food art