I mustache you a question, but I'll shave it for later.
Real women love mustaches, kids love mustaches, Good Cops love mustaches, we all love mustaches. So how else to celebrate the fuzzy lip caterpillar than with a Mustache Blog hop, brought to you by our friends at Bento Bloggers and Friends .
Mr. Potato Head is no stranger to the stache, in fact its one of his favorite accessories.
- Mustache running gloves from Rogue 30K race last weekend.
In this lunch:
- Peanut butter and jelly Mr. Potatohead sandwich
- Carrot nose and ears
- Cheese with black olive eyes
- Cheese teeth
- Nutella mustache
- Babybel shoes
- String cheese arms
- Spinach hat
- Pirates booty with mustache
- Mouth and tongue strawberries
- Mushrooms - little smokie (cocktail weenie) inside half of a babybel cheese
- Strawberry jelly toast car with 1 mini oreo used for wheels
- Ham head/nose on top of a Ritz cracker, beef jerky for all the hair bits (hair, eyebrows, mustache) and dried blueberry on the marshmallow eyes, and dried cherry for the mouth. His hat is fruit roll up over left over toast from his sandwich
- Cantaloup stars
- Gorilla gummy from a Mario brothers gummies
- Cucumber Yoshi, dried cherry mouth, marshmallow and dried blueberry eyes, and I dripped a little ranch down his chest for the white tummy
In this lunch :
- Turkey and Swiss with lettuce Yoshi
- Turkey and cheese Luigi, beef jerky, marshmallow, dried blueberry, and dried cherry. The hat is and body are blue/green fruit roll up.
- Nutrigrain brick and win a coin of Colby jack cheese.
- Carrot castle
- Cantaloup flag
- Green rip strip pipe with a strawberry and grape leaf monster
- Green gummy Yoshi
Ok grab your Chevron, Dali, English, Free-style, Fu-Manchu, Handlebar, Horseshoe, Imperial, Mexican, Natural, Pencil, or Toothbrush whiskers and Hop on over to El Lunch de mi Enano and keep combing those wirey wonder locks until you get your 5 O' clock shadow back here.