Thursday, March 13, 2014

Whatever Wednesday

Wednesday...hump day...the I don't know what to make and you don't care day. Ok maybe they do care, but they certainly gave me the "whatever" roll call when I asked the night before what to make for their lunches. I decided I wanted sleep over packing lunches so I went to bed with no creative juice in my brain. I awoke to the same 30 minutes to get them up, fed, and packed as any other day. So I grabbed the first to cutter in the drawers and this is what they got. Why am I telling you all this? Because regardless of how much or how little effort I put into their lunches they always love them. Some have been elaborate art pieces and some are no more creative than the closest tool to reach my un-caffeinated (fear not the coffee was brewing) hand.

Texas 

In this lunch : In an Easy Lunchbox
  • Texas - Peanut butter and jelly sandwch
  • Easy Lunchbox mini dipper - ranch dressing
  • Heart strawberries
  • Carrots
Darth Vader

In this lunch : Monster containers from Target dollar spot
  • Darth Vader - Peanut butter and jelly sandwich
  • Carrots
  • Heart strawberries

No comments:

Post a Comment