Thursday, November 7, 2013

Think Fast Thursday

Another morning, 3 more lunches to pack, and not a thought in my mind. Oh wait, one thought, coffee! Nothing too fancy happens in the morning, and as you can see my mind tends to wander. In fact I think my childhood dream of becoming Wonder Woman may have come true, just not with the super cool Amazonian powers and body...I wonder what I came in here for, I wonder where that thing I just had went, I wonder what it is I'm forgetting...

Gobble Gobble 


In this lunch : In an Easy Lunch Box
  • Turkey - Peanutbutter and jelly sandwich with candy eyes, candy corn, a little decorater's gel, red and green grapes
  • Carrots
  • Cornucopias - bugles
Mustache Choices 
I found cool mustache straws awhile back, and we all know food on a stick is fun, but add a mustache and BAM! So  many staches to choose from I just couldn't pick.

 In this lunch : In an Easy Lunch Box
  • Mo lunch Mo better - Turkey and provolone sandwich cubes ob picks with mustaches
  • Carrots
  • Green and red grapes
Dog Dean Afternoon
One of the funniest Supernatural episodes this season. Dean gets insight through canine mind meld.

 In this lunch : In an Easy Lunch Box
  • Man's Best Friend? Summer salad blend - sesame seeds and cheese, provolone cheese, ham dog
  • Veteran's Day (Nov. 11th)Poppy - Salami - sad attempt I know but my flower skills are nill so I used a dog pick to hold it together 
  • Green and Red grapes
I don't pack lunch on Monday except for Green Monkey so I made my red poppy today. See my mind wanders but there's lots of stuff up there once it shakes loose.

1 comment:

  1. Love the turkey! And everything else! So much cuteness :D

    ReplyDelete