Saturday, November 30, 2013

Thankful Lunch Leftover

We are off for Thanksgiving break so I'm not packing lunches this week....yes we still eat but its more grazing when we feel like it. This lonely lunch was left out last week so I thought I could post it today the last day of November before we move into the Christmas season.

Simple Pilgrim 
 
In this lunch : In an Easy Lunch Box
  • Pilgrim - Ham and cheese sandwich, candy eyes, peanut nose
  • Celery
  • Strawberries
Tomorrow our elf arrives and the countdown to Christmas begins. This year I'm moving our elf shenanigans to his own page at the top of the blog. I hope you'll join us for our non-food related silliness.

I hope you all had a wonderful thanksgiving with food and family and friends, we sure did. 

No comments:

Post a Comment