Tuesday, November 5, 2013

An Unrelated Trio

Completely unrelated, you know what that means? Yep Mom woke up and made lunches without any thought what-so-ever. So If I can do it blurry eyed and uninspired, anyone can. It rather fun actually I just walked over to my drawers (yes I have two 3 drawer cabinets for this stuff) and randomly picked out something.

I Mustache You A Question, Did The Butler Do It?
November or Movember is a time for furry males to run around not shaving, and comparing facial hair for a good cause supporting Men's health.


In this lunch : In Easy Lunch Box
  • Geeves Potato Head - Turkey sandwich, provolone and salami eyes and monocle, carrot nose, ring pops mustache pick, and babybel dress shoes
  • Carrots
  • Acorns - watermelon
March of the Penguins 


In this lunch : In an Easy Lunch Box
  • Penguins - Ham sandwiches
  • Trader Joe's gummy penguins
  • Goldfish
  • Carrots and acorn watermelon
I Rock The Sherlock 
Again late to the party but love Sherlock and have been obsessively watching it on Netflix


In this lunch : In an Easy Lunch Box
  • I Am SHER Locked - Endless Summer Salad Blend with cheese and sesame seeds, Provolone and scrabble cheese-its. (*Spoilers - This was the phone code in one of the episodes)
  • Puzzle pieces - watermelon
  • Provolone and salami
I must give credit a friend's blog who was Sherlocked long before me and also did this theme that inspired this lunch, she and a few other Edible Geekery friend's got me Sherlocked. Check out Bent On Better Lunches.
http://www.bentonbetterlunches.com/2013/08/thrifteegear-backpack-style-lunch-bag.html

Another great Sherlocked lunch from Chaos and Confections

http://chaosandconfections.blogspot.com/search/label/Sherlock?m=0

No comments:

Post a Comment