Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Week 2 begins

Some times its the simple things that matter most. My kids don't care if their lunch is artistically perfect. They know that it's a mid-day hug from me. So we're starting out simple while we all adjust to our new schedules. My big kid loves to tell me what to make next, and the little monkey usually tries to copy him at least in theme if not exactly. You'll see a lot of repeated characters and themes because it's a kids world to repeat repeat repeat.

A New Doctor 
Peter Capaldi as the 12th Doctor

In this lunch : In an Easy Lunch Box
  • Peter Capaldi - Jelly sandwich and babybel cheese hair
  • Carrots
  • Strawberries
A is for Adipose 
Little monkey is going to be having the Doctor Who alphabet this month

 In this lunch : In an Easy Lunch Box
  • Adipose - Nutella sandwich, mozzarella cheese stick limbs *Boo he still won't eat cheese but had to try.
  • A in cantaloup
  • A in watermelon
 Despite knowing they won't eat certain foods I keep trying hoping that some day they will. I subbed out veggies for 2 servings of fruits because both celery and carrots were declined. 

1 comment: