Thursday, September 18, 2014

Thursday Toss Up

Yesterday I posted all 3 of little blue monkey's lunches so today I'm posting big green monkey's lunches. We really love baby Groot from Guardians of the Galaxy, our kitchen dance-off's are pretty epic.

Baby Groot 
Funny aside : I totally cheated for his companions because I didn't have a raccoon for Rocky I used a Koala and for Starlord I used Ironman....close enough right? 
In this lunch
  • Groot - Jelly sandwich, gummy eyes, tree pick, babybel cheese pot
  • "Rocky" - carrots
  • "Starlord" peaches
Then big monkey got on a cyberman kick so we made that 2 days in a row, because children love repetition even in 2nd grade.I thought I'd post them anyway because these are my fast, make in the morning within 5 minutes lunches.


In these lunches : In Easy Lunch Boxes
  • Cybermen - Jelly sandwich, I suppose its worth mentioning we use organic fruit spread on whole wheat bread since he has sworn off all other kinds of sandwiches.
  • Carrots
  • Top lunch - strawberries
  • Bottom lunch - pear and peach slices (no sugar added)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment