Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Minecraft Maniacs

Like many, many, many other kids across the country, my little monkeys are obsessed with Minecraft. While I may prefer getting up to play outside from time to time, I can't really fault the engineering skills they learn from playing. So it comes as no surprise that they would request their favorite characters from their favorite game right off the bat this year.

Zombie 
My little blue monkey chose the Zombie, and while my photo is a bit tough to make out he loved it.


In this lunch : In an Easy Lunchbox
  • Zombie - Peanutbutter and jelly sandwich
  • Cantaloup "blocks"
  • Green - celery and peanutbutter
  • Zombie  - Scrabble Jr. Cheez-its
Creeper 
 My big green monkey chose a Creeper, creepers gonna creep y'all.


In this lunch : In an Easy Lunchbox
  • Creeper - Jelly sandwich
  • Green crayons in carrots
  • Heart strawberries
  • Creeper - Scrabble Jr. Cheez-its
* Tip - When  I pack crackers I put them in a Lil' dipper container (not pictured but in my tools section) to keep them from getting soggy from the sandwich in transit.

No comments:

Post a Comment