Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentines Day

Happy Valentines Day! So today was a Friday which is usually when Green monkey buys lunch, since I knew I would see him at his party anyway, it was ok to let it go and not pack today. He's had Valentines Day themed lunches all week anyway.

Heart Breaker
Before
 After
In this lunch : In an Easy Lunchbox
  • Heart Puzzle - Peanut butter and jelly sandwich
  • Heart strawberries
  • Celery with peanut butter and a heart pick
For breakfast I cut their Eggos with a heart cookie cutter and arranged them to look like roses. After school I took them for holiday Krispy Kremes. It's the little things they appreciate and I'm ok with that.


Hopefully they grow up knowing I  love them every day :)

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete