Thursday, February 13, 2014

100th Day of School!

Hidden within the week filled with Valentines day parties is the 100th day of school for our 1st grader. Obviously they didn't push it out to account for the recent bad weather days. On the upside I actually didn't miss it this year. Last year, again caught up in valentines day prep activities I missed it and had to celebrate 101st day with him instead ...he didn't mind. :)

Tonight I hijacked one of his shirts, and added 100 stickers to it. I also packed him a baggie with 100 pennies because it just made cents buh dum cha.


100th Day of School

In this lunch : In an Easy Lunchbox
  • 100 - Jelly sandwich, yes he requested just jelly so I left one peek-a-boo 0 and 1 filled with mini M&Ms, 100 M&Ms to be exact
  • Heart strawberries
  • Peanut butter and celery with "You did it!" pick

“If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day, so I never have to live without you.”


― Winnie the Pooh

No comments:

Post a Comment