Sunday, December 29, 2013

Christmas themed lunches

These are from the week before Christmas break when school parties were in full prep mode. We had 4 parties between 2 preschools for blue, my lil ones I teach, and the 1st grader....plus teachers, staff and friends. So blogging took a back seat. As I am now comfortably sitting instead of running aorund I'm catching up. Even though the holiday has passed, perhaps some of these will be fun inspirations for next year.

Captain Barnacles 
My little one loves watching the Octonauts so we elfed up one of his favorites

In this lunch: In an Easy Lunchbox
  • Elf Barnacles - Cutezcute panda peanutbutter and jelly with green tortilla chip elf hat
  • Snowmen wilton cupcake mints
  • Yogurt covered raisins for snow
  • Carrots with elf ring
  • Strawberries with snowflake pick
Jingle Bells 

 In this lunch : In an Easy Lunchbox
  • Lights and Bells - Ham sandwiches, I really like the way the edges of the ham looked. My son thought the little ones looked like acorns, I thought they looked like lights.
  • Red tortilla chips
  • Yogurt covered raisins
  • Peppermint snowmen candy
  • Carrots with elf ring
  • Strawberries with Snowman pick

1 comment: