Saturday, December 28, 2013

A couple more Merry lunches

I don't always post my lunches because they aren't always as festive as the monkeys boxes. When I do play with my food my students think its the coolest thing ever, and who wouldn't want to amuse a room full of two-year-olds. The second is another of Green monkey's from before break. Perhaps my resolution in the new year will be to blog more and backlog less :).

Oh Christmas Tree 

In this lunch : In an Easy Lunchbox
  • Holiday tortilla chips
  • Humus with Tree pick
  • Edamame and carrots
  • Pommegranite with tree pick
  • Chopped salad with salami tree
Let it Snow
 
 In this lunch: In an Easy Lunchbox
  • Snowflake - Ham sandwich with mini snowflake cut out
  • Holiday yogurt covered pretzels
  • Cutie orange with Santa cut out
  • Gingerbread family cookie and Gingerbread man peep
  • Strawberries with snowman pick

1 comment: