Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Where you go I will follow

I would like to thank my friend Alexandra of Lunch with Eyeness for helping me with my blog make-over. I cannot thank her enough for all of the wonderful banners and watermarks and work she has put into helping me. You are an amazing person with a generous spirit.

If you haven't visited my Bento Bloggers & Friends tab above please please go check out these blogs, they are awesome and you can't help but be inspired by their creativity.

Ok on to our lunches. Today was a volunteer and park day for little blue monkey and I, while green monkey was at school.
School Days 

In this lunch :
  • School and car (drop off line) - Ham and cheese
  • A,B,C - Trader Joe's Cinnamon schoolhouse cookies
  • Orange sun
  • Carrots
Momables - Homemade Lunchables
For more healthy lunch ideas check out MOMables
 
 In this lunch :
  • Ham
  • Ritz crackers
  • Cotton candy grapes
  • Carrots
 I hope you're all back in the swing of things. I never seem to adjust to the lack of sleep, neither do the boys, thank goodness for naps!

3 comments:

  1. I love both of the lunches. The school and the orange is amazing, the lunchables is making me hungry now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The makeover looks great. Both lunches look yummy. Cool school scene.

    ReplyDelete